Digital Marketing Specialist
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Digital People is searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will drive the digital marketing efforts for our client. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the development of digital solutions and platforms. You will focus on using analytics to drive engagement and conversion and serve as a subject matter expert in digital strategies, striving to optimize lead generation, nurturing, and conversion through various digital media campaigns and landing page tests. If this sounds like you, then apply today to learn more!
- Own digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization, including Reporting, Measurement and Return on Investment (ROI) for digital campaigns.
- Ensure digital strategy plans and recommendations are integrated and aligned to the wider context and business architecture.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to evaluate customer segments and create customer segmentation groups for focused targeted marketing based on customer profiling.
- Support directly or indirectly the operation, maintenance and improvement of current digital interactions, as well as the development of new service concepts.
- Gather and share competitive insights related to marketing strategies by targeted competitors and recommend improved approach.
- Manage digital campaigns to include search engine marketing (Google Adwords and onsite search), online brochures & catalogs and other revenue generating promotional campaigns.
- Identify requirements for all creative assignments, including: banner ads, landing pages/microsites, mobile sites/apps and website development.
- Consolidate metrics and provide ongoing reporting and analytics to senior level management, and provides guidance for program optimization.
- Continually monitor and suggest improvements for the usability, content and conversion points of the company website to support the company’s growth objectives.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 3 or more years relevant business experience in a digital marketing.
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics Certifications Preferred.
- Marketing Automation solution experience desirable, with HubSpot User Certification optional.
- Proven competency with social media, email marketing strategy, website strategy development, and web analytics.
- Proven grasp of all Paid Search mediums including remarketing, display & content, mobile, video.
- Familiarity and understanding of ERP and CRM platforms.
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!