PPC Digital Specialist
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Digital People is searching for a PPC Digital Specialist for a contract role at one of our top clients! In this role you will be responsible for managing paid search campaigns (PPC, pay per click) on multiple channels including Google, Bing, Facebook, and more. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can manage all detailed aspects of client's day-to-day paid search campaign activities. If you have at least 3+ years of hands-on experience in online marketing with a heavy focus on paid search management, then this could be the job for you!
- Support all aspects of paid search from strategy development, implementation, optimization, reporting and analysis.
- Research and strategize paid search campaign plans for clients.
- Manage accounts to ensure all project deliverable deadlines are met.
- Facilitate the management and growth of paid search accounts and ensure that the expectations of the clients are met.
- Analyze and report on Pay per Click campaign results and present to client by documented report and presentations as necessary.
- Develop and maintain understanding of marketplace dynamics and key players, and communicate to internal customers.
- Provide client feedback and work with external and internal creative resources to develop effective post-click landing experiences.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in paid search operations with an understanding of web analytics.
- 2 to 4 years of Customer Service or Account Management
- Current experience managing spend of at least 10k a month
- Experienced with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis is required
- Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI, conversion rates, etc.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially in Microsoft Excel, and other Paid Search, Web Analytics applications
- Demonstrated success as an PPC trafficker and operations leader
- Google Adwords certification within the last year
- Strong understanding of online advertising platforms - experience with Marin or Kenshoo desirable
- Proficient with database driven web analytics and comfortable crunching numbers
- Client facing and service oriented
- 4 year degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred.
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!