Digital People is searching for a Project Coordinator for a top-notch contract position! In this role you will create timelines, assign and schedule tasks, gather resources, monitor progress, drive efficiencies, and facilitate execution of marketing efforts. If you have strong communication and organizational skills to manage multiple projects of varying size and deadlines, then this could be the job for you. Apply today!
- Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues, conference planners, product owners, and creative professionals to strategize and execute omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Act as the point of contact for internal clients and project execution - gathering requirements and deliverables dates.
- Use Easy Projects (PM Tool) to manage project scope, monitor day-to-day activities to ensure projects are progressing as planned and create weekly project metric reports.
- Escalate issues to eliminate project hurdles.
- Lead internal project meetings to maintain project timelines, drive efficiencies, and effectively utilize resources.
- Assist the marketing team with research projects, marketing campaigns, and other assigned duties.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of project management experience coordinating complex and cross-channel marketing campaigns: email, social media, websites, print, video.
- Strong understanding of marketing and creative projects- process, roles and responsibilities.
- Must be able to quickly realign and react to client and project changes.
- Proven record of reporting project metrics and providing action steps.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!