Marketing Project Manager
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Digital People is searching for a Copywriter for one of our top clients in the Twin Cities! This is a contract to hire position that you will not want to miss out on! If you have a strong digital background with a portfolio to prove it and love to write copy, then this could be the job for you. Apply today to learn more!
- Create innovative and effective digital content for website and other digital marketing.
- Writing both editorial and promotional copy.
- Write copy in the brand voice and balanced with a clear, concise easy-to-navigate approach.
- Merge analytics/data with creative best practices, and to quickly adapt to shifting priorities.
- Maintain accuracy of copy.
- Work with digital product team, which consists of 4 people (2 designers & 2 writers).
- Required awareness for user experience, SEO and brand awareness.
- Like to see people display a strong curiously and always look to answer the question of “what problem are we trying to solve”
- 4-year college degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 2 plus years copywriting experience, digital/ecommerce copywriting experience preferred
- Knowledge of ecommerce and digital marketing best practices
- Ability to tailor writing to a specific brand voice
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Must have digital experience and be able to provide portfolio or web copy writing samples that support this
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!