Marketing Project Manager
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Digital People is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to work at one of the top clients in Minneapolis! This would be a top-notch contract position that would be a real resume builder. If you have 3 plus years of medium to large size project management experience and are looking to make a change, then apply today to learn more about this client!
- Independently leads and provides project management for creative operations initiatives
- Ensures project inputs meet business requirements and are timely
- Reconciles work management tool inputs and communicates discrepancies
- Leads activities to mitigate risks and resolve issues
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Monitors progress of project and reports status
- Performs any corrective actions and escalates with recommendations
- Manages tasks and designates responsibilities for global and virtual teams of initiative contributors
- 3 – 10 years of project management experience, ideally within a creative organization
- Mavenlink or similar work management tool experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks for self and others
- Experience managing medium- to large-sized projects and/or experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong sense of urgency and demonstrates initiative and follows through
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Ability to analyze data sets and synthesize/organize information to craft solutions.
- Ability to handle high pressure/stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle high volume of information with moderate supervision.