3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: Based on qualifications
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Job Description: Job Summary:
Provide support for SMSC tribal operations to include but not limited to retail, grocery, fitness, golf in addition to cultural programs and events along with governmental relations with other agencies.
The web developer will be responsible for creating, supporting, and maintaining over a dozen independent websites and interactive applications, from layout to function. Strives to create visually appealing sites and applications that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Collaborate with members of the digital team on strategy, SEO/SEM for best user experience. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while assuring all user input is validated before submitting to backend.
The full stack developer is on premise and designs, develops and implements applications, solutions and reports using a combination of configuration, scripting, and custom development in support of business needs. This is not a learning position as you will need to support the entire lifecycle including but not limited to technical requirements, design, test, deploy, document and system support.
Responsible for creating, supporting, and maintaining websites and interactive applications, from layout to function. Strives to create visually appealing sites and applications that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Works with various areas of Marketing to design and develop website pages and databases based on marketing needs analysis, fulfillment and scope of work. Must be ablew to deploy code multiple times a day, iterate quickly, and build with stability in mind.
- Develops and maintains applications through the use of content management systems, ecommerce systems, and customization on an as needed basis. Must have a high proficiency in being able to develop amdn maintain both frontend and backend development stages.
- Gathers requirements and project specifications from clients and takes ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Web server administration/management
- Coordinate with IT department for technical website and networking changes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years experience programming in PHP
- 2+ years experience with databases like Oracle, DB2, or MySQL
- Experience working with and developing on CMS frameworks such as Drupal and WordPress
- A practical knowledge of website interfaces, cross-browser compatibility, and web standards.
- Strong understanding of internet security best practices.
- Experience with front-end and back-end development
- Experience with ecommerce development
- Experience with creating responsive and usable web applications from original artwork files (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Expertise in performance optimization using Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Basic skills in Linux, Apache/NGINX, and WHM/cPanel administration
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills