Bartender FT - Little Six Casino
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: $9.86 / hr plus tips
Hiring rate or hiring range: $9.86 / hr plus tips
Applies high guest service standards. Responsible for preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, collecting cash or tabulating drinks served, maintaining proper stock levels at bar and ensure cleanliness of work area.
Handles amounts of cash, coin, and cash-equivalent under close supervision.
- Takes guest drink orders, prepares and serves drinks according to recipes and procedures approved by Management. Operates P.O.S. system to process F & B charges. Handles cash, checks, currency, credit cards, gift certificates, complimentaries, and tips. Operates credit card validation (automated and manual) equipment.
- Sets up and stocks the bar prior to opening. Prepares garnishes and requests supplies as needed.
- Maintains and cleans bar area and equipment and locks up according to prescribed procedures.
- Assists Bar Back or dish/kitchen staff in maintaining & organizing glassware and bar supplies.
- Observe all responsible alcohol service guidelines. Prohibit the sale of any alcoholic beverage to any underage or intoxicated guests per established procedures.
- Interacts with guests to ensure exceptional guest service and resolution of guest complaints. Answers guests' questions and provides casino information.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Any combination of bartending experience and/or bartending education to equal one year. Or, internal team member with successful completion of bartender training period.
- Ability to work a varying schedule.
- Knowledge of point of sales systems a plus.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Alcohol Awareness rules and regulations.
- On feet or standing 98% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.