Solutions Analyst or Solutions Analyst Senior, Marshfield or Wausau, and Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is a $2.2 billion integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, and Rice Lake (formerly Lakeview Medical Center), Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Solutions Analyst will collaborate with IS and Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) business areas to ensure the successful implementation, optimization, maintenance and support of relevant applications and solutions needed to support the MCHS strategic and business imperatives. This individual will become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with MCHS lines of business. The Solutions Analyst will communicate the current and potential capabilities of IT solutions and services, ensuring proper workflow and configuration of the technology are reliable, effective and efficient.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Healthcare, Engineering, or related technical field, and one year in Solutions/Systems/Business Analyst role or related operational position.
– OR –
- Associate's degree in Computer Science, Business, Healthcare, Engineering, or related technical field, and three years in Solutions/Systems/Business Analyst role or related operational position.
Preferred/Optional Experience: Three years in Solutions/Systems/Business Analyst role or related operational position. Software development lifecycle management.
Job description and title will vary depending on experience level
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Questions can be directed to Beth Westlund at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our the career center at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Keyword: Solutions Analyst
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.