Setup - Data Administrator Specialist
Data Administrator Specialist
Join the exciting world of unattended refreshment and food solutions with Canteen One (formerly Best Vendors Management), the largest national account management company in the industry. As part of Compass Group USA, the leading foodservice and support services company, Canteen One gives you the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies, learn from some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry, and become part of a diverse team committed to providing the best possible service to our clients and customers each day. We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing top level talent—if you’re up for the challenge, contact us today. We think you’ll feel right at home!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
This position supports multiple department's operations of Canteen One. The position’s primary function is to provide support services such as: customer data support, JD Edwards maintenance & integrity, Office Coffee Services (OCS) data management; and miscellaneous on demand projects. Key responsibilities include:
- JD Edwards Address Book set-up and maintenance
- Online Management Systems – catalog set-up and maintenance
- Maintenance for OCS clients
- Price sheet set-up and maintenance
- Machine set-up and maintenance
- OCS data management as required
- Create call logs
- Review and management of Setup Team JD Edwards call management assignments
- Update new client rollout spreadsheets as needed
- Update client initiative spreadsheets as needed
- Work from data on various Excel spreadsheets as needed
- Miscellaneous on-demand projects
Education & Experience
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Without an Associate’s degree, two years of business experience in an office setting requiring heavy data processing is required. With an Associate’s degree, six months of experience in data processing within a business setting experience is required
- Intermediate-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
- Beginner-level proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook required
- Proficiency with JD Edwards or similar ERP program (i.e. Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP) is Preferred
- Ability to run established reports from a software reporting tool, such as Business Objects, Crystal Reports, etc. Preferred
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Good verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to type 40 wpm, and 10-key accurately and efficiently
If you find our company intriguing and the position sounds like a great fit … what are you waiting for? Click Apply Now!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.