Application Deadline: July 16, 2019, or sooner if position is filled.
Anticipated Start Date: August 2019 Location: National Headquarters location, 1783 Buerkle Circle, St. Paul, MN 55110
We are seeking an individual with the talent, passion and desire to help promote and grow the Nation’s leading upland wildlife habitat conservation organization. Pheasants Forever (PF) and Quail Forever (QF) have over 700 chapters and 149,000 members across the nation.
- Pick and pack merchandise orders
- Assemble banquet packages for Chapter events
- Operate UPS terminal & postal meter
- Operate & maintain forklift
- Assist drivers with loading and unloading trucks
- Rotate inventory and back stock
- Ship membership premiums
- Shrink wrap prints
- Light maintenance of building and grounds
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Includes less than 10% travel.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.+ on a regular basis
- Forklift experience desired, but not required
- Preferred warehouse experience; shipping & receiving
- Basic computer skills
Salary: Dependent upon qualifications
To Apply: Visit the recruitment website at: www.pheasantsforever.org/jobs
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Cover letter, resume, and 3 references preferred.
Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever are an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled