Customer Service Representative
Position is responsible for supporting administrative and customer service functions for all branches, sales representatives, and customers.
- Order entry of plant material, hard goods and / or lawn and garden items
- Track orders from entry though shipping to insure completion
- Follow credit and inventory management guidelines to expedite orders
- Field incoming calls and promptly address requests from customers, sales reps, and branches to the customer’s satisfaction
- Work with other departments within the company to resolve issues
- Work with customers to resolve disputes accurately and quickly
- Communicate late order shipments and order changes to customers
- Track calls and provide Customer Service Manager with documentation of issues resolved on a weekly basis.
- Follow up on open purchase order reports
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and sales people
- Build customer confidence and satisfaction