Hunter Hamilton is currently looking for a well-versed bookkeeper to join a growing engineering firm in the South Metro. This role will be an addition to the staff, alleviating day-to-day bookkeeping duties from the CFO, while providing support to the overall office.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Assist in month-end close process.
- Coding documents to align with company and federal policies.
- Reconcile general ledger and report discrepancies
- Assist with office duties, such as filing and answering telephones,
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Assist in processing payroll information.
- Associate degree in Business, Accounting, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of job related experience
- Proficiency in Excel