Injection Mold Set-up Operator-Experienced
Hours: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm M-F
Pay: $16-$22/hr depending on experience.
Responsible for the proper set-up and removal of injection molds to ensure timely changeovers and the smooth production of parts.
• Set molds into injection molding press.
•Use mold hoist/crane system to insert mold into press safely.
•Clamp mold into press ensuring proper installation and hook up water lines.
• Learn and perform the basic set-up of machine operating parameters to process parts to specifications using established procedures.
• Remove molds from the press and transport to proper location.
• Perform routine mold maintenance and safety checks on equipment.
• Complete and maintain appropriate documentation.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in plastic injection molding.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrated understanding of safety rules, regulations, and procedures.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
$26K-45K annual salary
Apply today to join a workforce that respects and values their employees.
To apply please email email@example.com or apply in person 9-4 Monday through Thursday.
Advanced Control Technology
7050 County Road 101 East in Shakopee
(near Valleyfair and Hwy 169)
No phone calls, please