RN Home Health Administrator
The variety of outdoor activities available in Bemidji is as diverse as its culture and seasons. There is truly ‘something for everyone’ to experience outdoor in the true northwoods of Bemidji. Join our beautiful community in Northern Minnesota!
Recover Health’s Home Health Care program focuses on the unique needs of our clients, their families and care professionals. We are looking for a RN Home Health Administrator that leads by example to create and maintain a highly ethical environment by attracting staff who deal honestly in every interaction while leading our business development efforts by bringing leadership to home care and integrity to business in the community as we work with referral sources and clients.
At Recover Health, our goal is make everyday living easier and more comfortable for our clients.
Our mission is to create relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives
MORE QUESTIONS: Call Seam, 612-249-7759
As a full time employee you will enjoy:
• Competitive pay based on experience
• Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Float and Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, H S A, F S A, Life, LTD, STD and supplemental products
• 401k W/Match
• Scholarship Opportunities for continuing education
• Unlimited free CEUs from Relias Learning
"It is our vision to recruit and retain only those individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values, and who intend to sustain relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we take care of, work with, and encounter in our business activities."
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) in the applying state
• A minimum 1 year of management experience in Home Health care or related health care field required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills