Motion Graphics Designer
2 Year, ONSITE, freelance contract!!!
Immediate need for motion graphics professional to work on a 2-year long, onsite assignment in the Waukegan area. Our client is a global pharmaceutical, research-development company and their corporate office is in need of a Motion Graphics professional to create a variety of graphics and animations to be utilized for presentations, events, webinars, conferences, and meetings. These dynamic visuals will be used to further detail our clients communications delivered to internal audiences and business partners.
Many of your animations will be used for:
- Openings of meeting presentations
- Software Demos
- Product Demos
- Updating legacy files
You will be working directly with the Creative Director as you:
- Build stills
- Seek client approval
- Complete Animation
To be successful in this role, you will need experience creating all kinds of 2D/3D motion graphics of text and visuals. Your work load will vary as you handle multiple projects at various stages of production.
To be considered for this role, here is what we need:
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in motion graphics
- Resume with link to reel. We are looking for variety in your design style, animations of text and visuals
- Working knowledge of: Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Premier, Animate, Cinema 4D, FinalCut, and PPT/Keynote
- Full disclosure, this is not an entry level opportunity as you will be the only Motion Graphics Professional on this creative team
Before you consider applying, ask yourself these questions and if you respond YES to all of them, then we look forward to seeing your resume and reel!
- Can I commute to the Waukegan area every day? (We’re talking Wisconsin border so please consider before applying)
- Is there a link to my portfolio on my resume? (if your answer is NO, before you apply, provide a link on your resume)
- Am I OK with this being a contract placement vs. a full time, direct hire placement?
While on assignment, Digital People is happy to offer you optional BCBS Major Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision and 401K plans. Client is also allowing 1 day work from home after 3 months.