Bus Driver FT Mon-Fri $17.00 + DOQ
Days: $17.00 / hr
Hiring rate or hiring range: $17.00 / hr
Transport Playworks children to and from school and on field trips. Providing a safe, positive experience for Playworks children and employees. Understands and follows the bus laws and regulations. Assists teachers in classrooms and on field trips. Ability to work in a team environment. Enjoys working with children.
- Transports children to and from school and on field trips, while adhering to Playworks rules and regulations, as well as, the school bus laws and regulations according to MN Department of Transportation.
- Responsible for the safety of the children on the bus. Promoting positive child interactions. Verifying all children that are scheduled are on the bus. Determine location of child if child is not on bus or any special circumstances.
- Is calm and patient with children. Monitors child behavior, including issues relating to children with disabilities. Encourages developmentally appropriate behavior and handles incidents according to Playworks policies. Communicates with Supervisor on behavior concerns.
- Communicates effectively with children, customers and employees in a variety of ways keeping high quality customer service and confidentiality a priority.
- Completes daily bus inspections and reports concerns to Supervisor.
- Keeps work environment safe for children and employees. Ensures safety and cleanliness of assigned vehicle.
- Ensures the release of children to authorized people only.
- During emergency situations, implement and successfully complete an evacuation based on departmental procedures.
Requirements: Full Time Monday through Friday
Split shift 6:30 am to 10:30 am and 2p to 6pm
Great opportunity for a parent
Willing to train the right person
Questions please call Deanne @952-496-6940 or email email@example.com
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Have an acceptable driving record.
- Current Class A or B license with a school bus endorsement on driver's license.
- At least two years school bus experience.
- Pass background check, work physical and drug test.