Inginaire is seeking a Production Supervisor for our client in Faribault, MN. Our client manufactures technologically advanced commercial HVAC systems that customers from around the world can trust to advance their needs for performance, reliability and energy efficiency. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
- Plan, direct, and supervise the activities of production supervisors to meet production schedules.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
- Implements plant policies and supervises the application of such policies to the plant's manufacturing operations.
- Promotes safety within all manufacturing processes and enforces compliance with safety processes and procedures.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Resolves manpower, material and equipment issues.
- Assists in carrying out production objectives at lowest cost, consistent with the organization's quality and safety requirements.
- Monitors machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
- Surveys all manufacturing operations to determine areas for process investigations.
- Recommends process changes where justifiable by cost studies.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Resolves worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to Production Manager and Human Resources for action.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and 3+ years of relevant experience required.