Inginaire is seeking a Maintenance Electrician for our client in Owatonna, MN. The individual in this role is responsible for executing repairs, trouble shooting and preventative maintenance on a variety of electrical systems including: Lighting, Voice and data, Power distribution, Panel boards, HVAC, Power supply, Motors, Drive, and Manufacturing equipment. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
- Interpret mechanical drawings to plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Lead the inspection of electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with MN state codes.
- Execute maintenance schedules, record findings, and maintain safe and efficient production.
- Maintain records of repairs made, inform leadership of issues that arise, and offer recommendations for resolution.
- Determine type and cost of materials required for projects, ensure specifications and drawings are accurate.
- Mentor, coach, and provide work direction to maintenance technicians as their assignments relate to electrical work.
- Use professional tools such as an ohmmeter, amp meter, voltmeter, or oscilloscope to validate the connectivity of a circuit.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required. The most qualified candidate will have completed an advanced Electrician's training program.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience as a lead and independent Electrician is required.
- Possession and maintenance of a valid State of Minnesota Master Electrician's License is preferred.
- This job may provide work direction, mentorship, and guidance for up to five employees, but has no direct supervisory responsibilities.