Customer Service, Sales, Technicians and more
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Family focused. Performance Motivated. Values Driven.
We’re a company of amazing people doing extraordinary things. Sure, we sell cars, but Walser Automotive Group is so much more than that. We’re proud to be a progressive leader when it comes to customer service but it doesn’t stop there.
We offer a great place to work that’s unlike any other. If you’re ready for a fast-paced career in the most exciting industry around we want to hear from you.
Sounds awesome right? So, don’t wait around – apply today.
- Industry leading facilities
- No previous auto sales experience necessary
- Paid sales training programs
- Competitive benefits & wages
- Professional career growth opportunities
- Community connections and volunteer opportunities
- Customer Service
- Corporate Roles such as Insurance, Accounting, & IT
- Sales Roles
Benefits? Glad you asked. We offer much more than a paycheck. Walser is proud to offer a comprehensive, industry-leading benefits package to all of our employees. Walser Automotive Group is like one big family – and we believe in treating our family right.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Industry Leading Paid Time Off Policies
- 401k Plan
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Care.com Membership
- Complete Onboarding Process for New Hires
- Plus, many, many more!
The Walser Automotive Group
A family-owned company for over 50 years, Walser pioneered the One Price, Non-negotiation sales process. 1,800 employees. 22 stores representing 13 new vehicle brands. 36,000 + vehicles sold per year. Largest employee training and development department in the Twin Cities Automotive sector. In addition, Walser owns dealerships in Wichita, KS
As a member of the Minnesota Keystone Program, Walser donates 5% of pre-tax profits to charity through the Walser Foundation.