Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for employee communications such as creating Monthly Employee Newsletter, updating UltiPro Homepage, mass mailings, benefit materials, events and other personnel materials including presentations.
- Make recommendations to new processes and recruiting approaches that will positively impact the department and overall company.
- Execute recruiting program including program strategy, job advertisements, attend career fairs and info sessions, conduct college and high school presentations.
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, set up interviews, write various applicant letters and reference checks.
- Prepare new employee packets/binders and responsible for updating materials.
- Conduct new hire orientation trainings.
- Attend company and community events, functions and seminars as it relates to position and company.
- Develop and foster relationships with area entities for recruiting and branding.
- Proactively target and source candidates using databases, social media, networking and other sources.
- Plan and execute recruiting cycles to create a strong candidate pipeline, deliver high quality customer service to supervisor and candidates and fill positions in a timely manner.
- Provide company tours to interest groups.
- May assist HR department with the following:
- Write job descriptions, candidate profile creation, candidate evaluation and selection.
- Maintaining and upkeeping advertising budget.
- UltiPro recruiting module upgrades, modifications and changes.
- Tracking advertising sources for effectiveness and usage.
- Posting and pulling requisitions.
- Onboarding New Hires through UltiPro.
- Scanning and filing documents to databases.
- Work with supervisor on branding and recruiting strategies.
- Back up to front office; phones, admin and office support.
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines/procedures.
- Perform related work and other duties as assigned required by supervisor.
- Travel require and may include both domestic and international that could involve weekend travel depending upon project.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Prepare and maintain a variety of related records and reports accurately using Microsoft Office Products.
- Must be self-motivated, detailed orientated, multi-tasker, and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate, in English, effectively and clearly by both, written and verbal means.
- Demonstrate maturity, intelligence, cooperation, and discretion in all situations.
- Ability to work effectively with fellow employees and independently.
- Dependability under both supervised and unsupervised conditions.
- Work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate high confidentiality to sensitive data and information.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years of experience in secretarial or HR field.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience in recruiting, human resources or another related field SHRM Certification or other HR certification