Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Do you enjoy caring for others? Join our team with by sharing your Certified Nursing Assistant care and compassion with our wonderful residents at Cassia, formerly Augustana Care and Elim Care! We are a long standing, nonprofit organization with several campuses in St. Paul, Hastings, Buffalo, Princeton, Moose Lake and Eagle, Colorado.
Our Certified Nursing Assistants care for residents who live in Assisted Living, Memory Care, Long Term Care, and Transitional Care. At this time we are hiring both Full and Part time CNAs to work either day, evening or night shift. Both Full and Part Time positions offer bonuses up to $1,000.
CNA Job Duties:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living.
- Assist with mobility and transportation care.
- Answer call lights promptly.
- Promote and maintain highest level of independence or resident using nursing rehab skills.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of food/fluid intake/output, baths, weights, waste elimination, ambulation, ROM, and cleaning duties as assigned.
- Display an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Function as a team member with other staff in the performance of duties.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification along with being listed on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry or Colorado Nursing Assistant Registry.
If you enjoy working in a team environment and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those we serve, then please apply for a Nursing Assistant position on our Campus. We offer shift differential, competitive wages, and a generous benefit package.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!