Data Entry Clerk/Office Assistant
King Technology, located in Hopkins, Minnesota is a growing manufacturer specializing in pool and spa water sanitization equipment. We are always looking for dynamic, goal-oriented, hard working, and friendly individuals to join our team. If you meet these qualifications, we’d love to hear from you.
Assist in the daily administrative activities that occur within the Sales & Marketing departments with a primary focus on entering data accurately and helping to maintain its accuracy through various clean-up projects. Assisting others in the two departments with various requests that come up including mailings and miscellaneous research. Primary backup for the receptionist for lunch and end of day coverage.
- Provide primary backup support to the receptionist (lunch & end of day).
- Data entry of consumer and dealer information from various sources
- Database clean-up projects on a regular basis
- Assist with mailings (Target Campaigns, FMW Challenge, email permissions)
- Scanning warranty cards and uploading to accounts
- Online research and help organizing our competitive digital files
- Misc. projects assigned by Office Admin., Sales, & Marketing
- High School Graduate
- Basic database knowledge required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous related experience preferred
- Must be detail oriented and able to move from project to project effectively
- Must be comfortable talking with people on the phone