Pro Staff is actively seeking an experienced CNC Programmer/Operator for a top-of-the-line plastics manufacturer in De Pere, Wisconsin. This CNC Programmer will be critical to the success of the business by developing programs to control the machining process.
- Prepare CNC programs from drawings via Mastercam, SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Develop tooling for machining
- Draft drawings and layouts to provide to the shop for production
- Setup for first-time parts
- Troubleshoot issues as needed
- Assist with estimating quotes on complex parts
- Other tasks as assigned
- 5-6 years demonstrated experience in machining and programming
- Associate’s degree or equivalent technical diploma
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong mathematics skills
Hours: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday-Friday
Qualified candidates are asked to apply by replying to this ad with a resume. Questions can be directed to Pro Staff at 920-843-9130.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.