Network Engineer I, Marshfield, Wisconsin
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is a $2.2 billion integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, and Rice Lake (formerly Lakeview Medical Center), Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Network Engineer I is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operation of computer networks for Marshfield Clinic Health System. This individual’s primary duties include maintenance and administration of network hardware, software and other related components.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or Associate Degree in an Information Technology field and two years of relevant work experience – or – High school diploma or equivalent and four years of relevant work experience and a current industry or technology certification
- Vendor certifications may be required
- The experience indicated above must be in networking in an enterprise environment for one or more of the following technologies:
- Cisco Network Routing and Switching
- Network Monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Cisco Wireless LAN controllers
- Experience with Palo Alto or Cisco Firewalls and Network Load Balancers
- A State of Wisconsin valid driver’s licenses with an acceptable driving record
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. Marshfield is ranked "Best Place to Live in Wisconsin and Eighth Best Place to Live in America" by Bizjournals.com and offers excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways.
Inquiries can be directed to Beth Westlund at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by Keyword: Network Engineer I
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.