This position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating sales of the organization’s products within a specified region. The position develops, maintains, and interacts with a broad scope of new and existing customers, predominantly through phone and electronic communication.
- Develop and increase sales revenue to meet quota.
- Cold call prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Contact new and existing customers through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, and fax to communicate company’s products and services offered.
- Nurture and maintain current relationships with customers through interpersonal communication both through technology and face to face interaction.
- Utilize Salesforce, Pardot, AIMS, and Microsoft Office software programs for record-keeping communication with customers.
- Keep informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Check competitive activity and develop new methods of attaining customers.
- Responds to requests from customers for information. Address any customer questions and handle complaints.
- Attend company’s registered trade shows.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations for potential or existing customers.
- Engage in technical discussions with customers.
- Collaborate with marketing and support to facilitate new company campaigns, programs, and offerings to customers.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Presentation Skills
- Personal Effectiveness
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in medical equipment sales for at least 4 years.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in customer service
- Technical experience in servicing medical equipment
- Experience with Salesforce