Enterprise Data Architect
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is a $2.2 billion integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, and Rice Lake (formerly Lakeview Medical Center), Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Data Management in the Analytics Center of Excellence (ACE), the Enterprise Data Architect is responsible for the design and implementation of effective and efficient data infrastructure and data movement solutions in support of Marshfield Clinic Health System’s strategic goals. The Enterprise Data Architect guides the organization’s data-related efforts, champions the use of technology in the data environment and provides a vision for the development of a robust scalable data model.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field; Master’s preferred.
- Eight years of experience in data/database design and development, systems or applications development, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field; Master’s preferred.
- Experience in the area of data architecture and design within the health insurance or health care industry.
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. Marshfield is ranked "Best Place to Live in Wisconsin and Eighth Best Place to Live in America" by Bizjournals.com and offers excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways.
Inquiries can be directed to Beth Westlund at email@example.com
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by Keyword: Enterprise Data Architect
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.