Implementation Support/Administrative Assistant
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Implementation Support / Administrative Assistant
Join the exciting world of unattended refreshment and food solutions with Canteen One (formerly Best Vendors Management), the largest national account management company in the industry. As part of Compass Group, the 6th largest employer in the world, Canteen One gives you the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies, learn from some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry, and become part of a diverse team committed to providing the best possible service to our clients and customers each day. We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing top level talent—if you’re up for the challenge, contact us today. We think you’ll feel right at home!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
A fresh approach to great results
Are you good with details, love spreadsheets, and can jump on the phone to verify information? If so, Best Vendors has an exciting position for you to check out! Our Implementation Support position provides administrative support to the Implementation team, to ensure successful rollouts of new client business and compliance with on-going client programs. This position handles organizing and providing updates.
More specifically, in this role you’ll be able to:
Administrative Support to Project Management
- Update each client’s project spreadsheet with data from other sources to update project status, whether via data entry or combining spreadsheet information (i.e. VLOOKUPs).
- Contact (mail, call or email) appropriate operators to relay program requirements from the Implementation team, or to verify installation or compliance.
- Contact (phone or email) a client’s site at various stages of the project: Inquiring before the project starts to verify what their current program, notifying the site of changes occurring, and verifying the implementations occurred.
Record keeping and Data Management
- Receive and maintain documents from appropriate operators.
- Provide correct information to the Setup team (to ensure accuracy of JDE) from the project spreadsheets, surveys, or directly from an Implementation team member.
- Attach term sheets to the correct JDE address book record.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience required – not just data entry – calculations, data manipulations (i.e. VLookup), etc., and proficient Microsoft Word and MS Office Suite.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, accurate with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Timeliness and accuracy.
- Interpersonal communications skills to develop and maintain positive internal work relationships.
- Experience in JD Edwards and Business Objects or similar ERP program (i.e. Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP) and report writer program (i.e. Crystal Reports) strongly preferred.
Education & Experience
- With a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, no previous experience required. With a high school diploma or equivalent (minimally required), one year of equivalent administrative-type experience is required.
- On-the-job experience working with spreadsheets, data integrity, data entry is strongly preferred.
- Post-secondary education is strongly preferred
If you find our company intriguing and the position sounds like a great fit … what are you waiting for? Click Apply Now!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Amenities: Medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance, PTO, holidays, matching 401(k); Free Parking; Free on-site fitness room; Dress for Your Day all week; Complimentary snacks, fruit, and coffee/tea/hot cocoa; Popcorn Fridays; Paid time off to volunteer for corporate sponsored events; Sporting event tickets frequently raffled off; Discount Marketplace (discounts and products from thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, etc.); Multiple company sponsored social events per year, etc.
Key words: administrative support, administrative assistant