Ballard Spahr LLP is seeking candidates with two to five years’ experience as an eDiscovery Analyst to join its eDiscovery Services team. Qualified candidates for this position will have experience in providing a full range of support and technical assistance to legal teams in a fast-paced environment. This position can be located in any Ballard office.
The eDiscovery Analysts:
- Handle all facets of importing and processing data, creating and maintaining databases and preparing electronic document productions;
- Assist in developing effective database searches;
- Managing the technical administration of document reviews;
- Provide training to legal teams and contract staff on litigation support software applications;
- Monitor metrics and communicate with legal teams on project progress;
- Troubleshoot technical issues with incoming data and software applications; and
- Assist in the evaluation, selection and implementation of technology solutions.
- Must be able to multitask, have strong organizational/interpersonal skills, and be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Experience with Relativity is required; background with Case Notebook, MS Access, CaseMap, Trial Director and Adobe Acrobat a plus. Only those with litigation support/eDiscovery experience will be considered for this position.
Ballard Spahr is not accepting resumes from search firm for this position.
Ballard offers an excellent compensation package including comprehensive benefits and a generous paid time off program. For immediate consideration, please visit https://ballardspahr.silkroad.com/epostings/ and apply online.
Ballard Spahr is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse environment. The firm encourages applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, national origin, handicap or disability, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, transgender status, sex stereotyping, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.