FOLDER / GLUER / INSERTER
Larkin Industries is a premier print finishing company located in Saint Paul, MN.
We have an opening for a 1st shift folder gluer operator. Moll equipment operator preferred, some knowledge of using Multi feeders, ink jetting, and/or pick and place feeders is helpful.
Send Resume To:
Chuck Katz 651-645-6000 Ckatz@larkinind.com
We offer single and family medical and dental insurance.
Short term disability insurance
401k and profit sharing plans
8 paid holiday days
Job Summary: Responsible for set up, run, and maintaining quality of product on folder gluers within company standards and operating practices.
- Reads instructions from job ticket.
- Sets up folding and gluing stations according to customer specifications.
- Makes final pre-run inspections of job and gets approval of supervisor.
- Load, feed, count, box, pack, and skid product.
- Responsible for quality of work during run.
- Monitors waste.
- Trains and supervises General Factory employees on tasks while working in this area.
- Performs preventative maintenance on press such as lubrication, replacement of small parts, cleaning and minor adjustments.
- Uses proper tools and safety equipment.
- Assists in cleaning up and keeping immediate work area neat and orderly.
- Completes all paperwork and computer input.
- Works as a team with other operators.
- Attends scheduled meetings.
- Performs other tasks as requested.
Job Requirements: Ability to read and understand written instruction and set up gluers to carry out instructions. Mechanical aptitude. Good mathematic skills. Teamwork oriented.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent. Experienced in mechanical operations. Pass physical and drug test.
Apply for FOLDER / GLUER / INSERTER
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly