Network Services Technician
Nuvera is a well-established regional communications company, with headquarters in New Ulm, MN, that provides Internet, Digital TV, Voice, Wireless, Managed Cloud, Outsourced IT and Computer/Communication Sales and Service. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
A Network Services Technician is responsible for overall maintenance and operations of the local distribution, DC power and Sonet networks, both hardware and software. Most important impact is to provide quality service to our customers.
The position will include:
- Install and maintenance, including software and firmware upgrades of local access equipment
- Installation and maintenance of Sonet gear including all types of low and high band circuits
- Configuration and support of CPE equipment
- Installation and maintenance of DC power systems
- Routine preventative maintenance
- On-call duties
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- 2-year degree (Telecom, IT or Electrical)
- 4-years relevant experience
- Technical certifications desirable
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by August 9, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuvera is an EOE.
Apply for Network Services Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly