DAYS & HOURS: Weekend Shift, 1st Shift, and 2nd Shift available
Saturdays and Sundays 6:00am-9:00pm, and one Monday a month for 6 hours (starting at 12:00pm (noon)).
3-12's-Wednesday-Friday (3:30pm start time)
3-12's-Sunday-Tuesday (3:30pm start time)
- Fills customer orders. Assures product is properly stacked and organized on the pallets. Follows all GMP’s and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) J&B has set forth. Verifies product shipped has not expired.
- Operation of equipment, tools, vehicles: Operates pallet jack, forklift, order picker and scanner gun.
- Receives and/or loads product. Loads and unloads trucks carefully and efficiently using the AFS scanner. Ensures product is within correct date criteria and product has been placed on quality pallets. Guarantees pallets are placed on the trailer in the correct location sequence to declare easy delivery for the customer. Assists with returns, backhauls and inbound orders. Ensures the product has been received through the warehouse management system software. Completes all required paperwork accurately and neatly.
- Replenishment. Fills order selections and places in pick slots in a timely manner to assist in making the night flow smoothly.
- Attendance: Regular, timely attendance to meet customer needs in an efficient and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned. Performs special projects or assignments as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor and/or Warehouse Manager.
- This job requires that a majority of the time the employee will be standing. The applicant must also be capable of a very mobile oriented job, as the warehouse worker position will continually keep the employee moving. This position will also entail heavy lifting and continuous exposure to the cold environment ranging from 20˚F to 32˚F.
Pay and Benefits - Competitive pay and outstanding comprehensive benefit offerings make up our total rewards package. We offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short- and long-term disability insurance. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match, associate purchase discount and tuition reimbursement. Plus, gainsharing is also offered to all associates annually, based on business performance.
The J&B Group, an Equal Opportunity Employer, wishes to make our Careers website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Effective Communication Skills - Intermediate
Good aptitude with numbers - Intermediate
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
High School or better.
2 years: Refrigeration Warehousing experience