Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, $1,500 Bonus
Apple Valley Care Center is currently seeking dedicated Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our team! In this role, you will join our professional group of caregivers to become an important part of our residents' lives. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a BONUS! This bonus is based on hours worked, meaning you will be able to make up to $1,500 in six months!
Pay: Starting $15.00+ per hour, based on experience
These are Full-Time, benefit eligible positions working on the following shifts:
Days - 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Evenings - 2:15 pm to 10:45 pm
Nights - 10:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current Minnesota Nursing Assistant certification required and in good standing on the registry.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits/Full time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran