Front Counter Customer Service Reps
Mediacom's Chanhassen, Minnesota office.
- Front Counter Customer Service Reps
We are Adding Staff to our South & Southwest Metro Teams!
Paid Training + Great Pay + FULL Benefits & More! WE HIRE FULL TIME EMPLOYEES. This is not temp or contract work.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Provide a positive customer experience in a prompt and professional manner. Responsible for all sales activities and retail sales associate job duties focusing on selling Mediacom product and services. Also, includes resolving billing concerns, troubleshooting service issues, processing payments, equipment inventory and scheduling service and installation appointments. Perform direct customer support for all customers consistent with Mediacom’s policies and procedures.
• Achieve all sales and retention quotas set for the department by following the established departmental policies and procedures.
• Assist customers in the selection and purchase of products and services.
• Effectively communicate product and service information, feature functionality, billing procedures and equipment usage to each customer.
• Demonstrate a full understanding of current marketing campaigns and offerings and have the ability to communicate them clearly to customers.
• Troubleshoot basic service issues and schedule on site service calls when necessary.
• Must balance cash drawer on a daily basis and verify all monies received.
• Neat with self and work area, and conducts self in a respectable, responsible, and courteous manner.
• Regular Attendance required.
• Perform other duties as directed or required by your supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree preferred.
• Required – 1-3 years’ experience in retail and/or consumer sales.
• Preferred – 3 plus years’ customer service & cash handling/reconciliation experience.
• Exceptional relationship-building skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective cash handling skills.
• Valid driver's license and satisfactory driver record may be required for some locations.
• Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced PC skills.
• Sales ability and willingness to meet sales goals.
• Able to stand for long periods.
• Occasional travel to other sites within the region.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays and overtime as needed.
Email Barb, Mediacom Recruiter Directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org