As a dedicated leader in home healthcare and voted a Top Workplace by our employees, we are committed to taking care of the child in every area of our company. If you’d like to use your warehouse skills to make a difference and give back to the community, apply today!
Our Warehouse team is adding a full-time Warehouse Specialist. The position is 40 hours a week, day shifts between Monday - Friday with the possibility of an occasional Saturday.
- Pick, pack, ship and track important medical supplies for our patients
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative team
- Provide top-notch customer service
- Partner and coordinate with other departments at PHS
- Have fun and work hard!
- Competitive pay
- 21+ days of paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance (+ dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Professional development opportunities
To qualify you must have a high school diploma or GED, excellent communication skills, and good math/computation skills. Warehouse experience is preferred, but not required.
Interested candidates should apply online at PHSCareers.com; please include cover letter and resume.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.