Technical Sales Engineer
Exponential Business and Technologies Company (Ebatco™) is a nanotechnology service and development company. Ebatco serves the world business and technology communities through its nanotechnology expertise, business savvy, best-value products and high-quality lab services. To support its strategic business plan, rapid business growth, and increasing customer needs, Ebatco is inviting qualified candidates to apply for the Technical Sales Engineer position.
The ideal candidates will be highly motivated, experienced, and tech savvy sales engineers and professionals. They will have excellent technical presentation, written and verbal communication skills, strong multitasking ability, ability to build strong and lasting customer relationships, strong desire to succeed, and willingness and competitive nature to sell.
They will perform consultative, solution-based and value-based selling, as well as other marketing and technical sales related duties. They will be rewarded for successes in selling and marketing high-demand testing and measurement instruments, technical consulting and contract lab services.
- BE or BS degree in Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related disciplines
- 2 or more years of industrial and technical sales experience
- Self-motivated and drive for success
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication and people skills
- Quick learner with a strong desire to win
- Previous success in a performance driven, incentive and sales commission environment
- Proven closing and networking skills, and general computer proficiency
- Willingness and ability to travel by car and air
- Generate new leads and follow-through on existing leads
- Establish sales calls through cold calls, referrals, and networking
- Identify potential customers and projects
- Pro-actively react to customer questions and requests
- Visit customers and potential customers on site
- Present and explain sales quotations and coordinate with internal customer support team for project execution
- Organize and attend customer-site demos
- Coordinate or perform in-house instrument demonstration to support instrument sales
- Close sales and support customer pre- and post-sales
- Meet sales quotas and provide monthly sales forecast
- Provide customer feedback and market trend information
- Present technical materials to large variety of audiences at different knowledge levels.
- Actively represent and promote Ebatco at trade shows, conferences and workshops
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Bonuses and incentive compensation
- Fringe benefits
Support and Training:
- Will get on-job support and training on products and services related technical sales to excel
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to:
10025 Valley View Road, Suite 150
Eden Prairie, MN 55344