Troubleshoot, maintain and repair mechanical, electrical control, pneumatic and systems of processing and packaging equipment, material handling equipment, mechanical drives, etc. Rebuild and troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment, and other tasks as needed.
- Courses in general welding and fabrication
- Shop mathematics
- Maintenance Electrician 1 & 2
- Electrical Blueprint reading
- 5-7 years of maintenance experience
- Maintenance certificate #1 and packaging experience desired
- Combination of schooling and experience considered
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.