Business Operations Specialist
Under general supervision, is responsible for managing all requests from the GSCMS system and billing for the client’s Test lines that are being used for various Field Testing, Marketing demo and others purposes within the company. Assist in the activation, cancelation, and reissuance of SIM cards as well as managing expenses arising from various transactions between the company and the carriers. Using common Project Management principles, manage multiple projects, update required reports and keep management apprised of related activities. Perform given tasks assigned by Headquarter counterparts in Korea.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
• Coordinate and manage SIM card operations such as data entry, inventory management, new account activations, cancellations, and re-issuances as needed.
• Input and analyze data through internal system and optimize monthly costs.
• Assist HQ visitor and users with SIM card access, VOC reports, and solutions.
• Share improvements and experiences in operation troubleshooting and diagnostics.
• Coordinate with US based mobile carriers on contract negotiation to align internal requirements.
• Communicate with HQ and local management to ensure overall operation status
• Manage 16+ monthly invoices and analyze charges for all TEST lines.
• Communicate with Carriers regarding dispute and data billing issues.
• Upload each invoices into the internal system that require with HQ format
• Manage communication expense and invoices arise from various activities
• Administer and analyze data via Sample Management System
• Distribute Samsung devices used for testing and user trial
(Minimum qualifications required to perform this job)
• The Operation Program Coordinator must have Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent level of work experience.
• Strong Project Management skills and the ability to prioritize in a complex working environment
• Would have 1-2 years’ experience in the telecom industry. (Preferred)
• Ability to communicate articulately both verbal and written.
• Comprehensive use of Microsoft Office applications operating in a Windows XP.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, communication(verbal and written) skills, and organizational and documentation skills
• Requires full proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products
• Have the ability to interact professional with a diverse group of engineers, managers, vendors and subject matter experts both internally and externally
• Ability to develop and maintain excellent leadership skills including proactive employee, co-worker and customer working relationships with all appropriate levels within the company. The ability to provide clarification and understanding to influence others in acceptance and approval of ideas and plans.
• Excellent leadership skills to widely gain respect and influence.
• Ability to fulfill clearly defined objectives, time schedules, and provides specific functional direction with an implied knowledge of task alternatives and decision making experience.
• Must be able to communicate in writing, through email and reports, or orally present matters to an audience that may include less technically oriented listeners.
• Works independently and in a team environment, in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames. Perform to complete tasks and objectives that are clearly defined and guided by upper management.