The Spirit of the Position:
Do you love driving cars? Meeting new people? Are you energetic and fast on your feet? Well then, we are looking for you. We are hiring Valet Attendants to woo our customers while parking their cars in a professional and responsible manner.
A LAZ Valet Attendant plays a significant role in the success of the company. They are the first person our clients and customers see upon arrival, and the last person our clients & customers see when they depart. A warm welcome, smiling face, and professional demeanor are of the utmost importance.
What Will I Do?
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and organized, all with a smile on your face!
- Welcome guests upon arrival and departure.
- Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
- Open and close doors for every customer upon arrival and departure.
- Assist guests with luggage from vehicle and to vehicle as necessary.
- Turn off each car and remove keys.
- Provide each customer with a valet ticket and provide retrieval process.
- Park and retrieve cars like a champ. This means carefully, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. Must be able to work with or without supervision.
- Promote awesome customer relations. Smile, go above and beyond, make them love LAZ Parking the moment they meet you.
- Dynamic. You’re charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any way you can.
- Dependable. Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because it’s not in your nature.
- Experienced in the hospitality industry (Parking, Restaurants, Hotels, etc).
- A good driver with a valid driver’s license and driving record to prove it. You don’t speed, you’re cautious – ESPECIALLY with other people’s property. You can also drive a standard transmission. Vroom, vroom!
- Good under pressure. You don’t fold and get overwhelmed easily. Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
- Good at communicating and can speak, read, and comprehend English easily.
- A team player. You’re open to different opinions and can help motivate your team.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Parking and/or hospitality industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to work in the elements -- heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Tipped
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-291-1111 ext. 112