Maintenance Mechanic III
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Atterro is now hiring a Maintenance Mechanic with electrical experience for a leading Manufacturing Company in NW Houston. If you are a Maintenance Mechanic looking for a new direct hire career we want to talk to you today!
Must be able to work overtime and weekends as necessary on 1st shift. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Diagnose minor machine malfunctions and operating difficulties, repairing or adjusting to maintain production as assigned.
- Disassemble and assemble equipment using tools needed.
- Independently conduct a variety of routine repairs and/or maintenance in the facility.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Perform a variety of tasks, as assigned, in support of plant operations.
- Repair and maintain light duty machine tools, hand powered tools, and other equipment, plumbing, physical structure, wiring, and fixtures of the plant.
May work special projects as assigned.
- May work special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: High School Diploma or EquivalentSKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years industrial maintenance experience
- Mimimum 2 years electrical experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of hydraulics/pneumatics
Apply today to be considered for this position or call 713-466-0277 ext 3501 for additional details