Assembler - Day Shift
Main duties include:
- Learn skills in the use of appropriate hand tools, shop equipment, testing and measuring devices.
- Assist and learn to read and assemble to applicable prints, documentation and standards per OEM documentation and company standards.
- Learn to determine if parts match specifications.
- Assist and learn to maintain and update machine documentation.
- Assemble machine sub-assemblies.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Offer constructive suggestions for the improvement of products, processes and procedures.
- Meet or exceed the scheduled expectations for assigned work.
- Consistently show consideration and respect to customers and all employees.
- Maintain an orderly and clean work environment which includes carts, shop equipment and surrounding areas.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with internal contacts.
Hours are 7am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri. Pay is $14+/hr., depending on experience. Must be mechanically inclined, willing to learn and dedicated to quality. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details or easily schedule your interview by texting "Apply" to 320-335-9543. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.