Customer Service Specialist
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, a company that develops and utilizes award winning tools and technology, as well as a team that has the best employees who have fun each day? You've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world in Minneapolis, London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Global Mobility Specialist to join our Client Services team in our Minneapolis office. An ideal candidate will have experience in a customer service role and administrative support, desired within the global mobility industry but not required. This role will be working under the direction of our Manager of Client Services.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven professional, then we want to speak to you!
Position Overview: You will have the responsibility for providing a superior customer experience through assisting their assigned Global Mobility Counselors, Plus partners and the overall Client Services team. This will ensure relocating employees, corporate clients, and suppliers experience Delight.
What your day would look like:
- Assisting assigned Global Mobility Counselors with file management to provide high quality customer service
- Acting as an extension of the Counselor by providing coverage support ensuring service levels are uninterrupted for the relocating employees and corporate clients
- Coordinating and managing supplier services to ensure a strong customer experience for relocating employees
- Assisting Manager and Counselors by generating and reviewing reports and communication pieces
- Researching requests and resolving issues for relocating employees and corporate clients
- Preparing and reviewing relocation and assignment cost projections
- Recommending and implementing process improvements to enhance the overall customer experience
- Supporting internal customers in the resolution of relocation expense processes
- Proactively offering suggestions for improvement of processes and efficiencies
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in customer service
- Global mobility industry experience strongly preferred
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values say it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
We look forward to hearing from you!