Project Manager - Carrier Channels
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Atterro has an exciting contract opportunity for a Project Coordinator for our Plano, TX based client, the world's leading Electronics company! Atterro offers benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and 401K plans.
Project Manager – CARRIER CHANNELS
Responsible for the coordination and management of Fixture vendors, Logistic vendors and Installation vendors to support Fixture Installations and Device Reset/ Launch Installations. Conduct activities in accordance with ethical business standards and established purchasing policies and procedures.
COMMON ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage 4-6 large scale, fast paced projects at different points in the management life cycle at the same time.
• Manage 3PL vendors professionally to establish expectations around timelines and objectives and problem solve to overcome issues as they arise.
• Collaborate with Procurement and Vendor selection teams during the bid process.
• Provides Adhoc support in the creation and development of departmental presentations
• Supports Internal organizations to fulfill Installation services of projects and activities.
• Resolves purchasing and procurement related issues and discrepancies. Identifies and reconciles invoicing problems and issues between accounting and vendors.
• Manage and report all DIT (Damage in Transit) materials to Procurement during course of fixture rollout.
• Manages projects and activities to ensure conformance to plans and the timely and effective execution of results.
• Identifies costs, plans, schedules, and performance of procurement activities in accordance with business project schedules and plans.
• Create working timelines for efficient install dates.
• Attend and participate in Internal and External Fixture Prototype Review meetings for influence on installation services.
• Perform weekly Quality Control reviews of fixtures being fabricated prior to packaging and shipping of the fixtures and create all subsequent documentation for a summary and tracking of fixtures.
• Initiate and lead Install kickoff meeting with all participating vendors to review the fixture and all expectations and responsibilities of each vendor.
• Set up and monitor Data reporting platform and review photos and data submitted daily during a rollout for Quality control and proof of vendor performance.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting of project status to internal leadership and channel partners.
• Using channel specific guidelines work closely with the fixture design team to ensure phone security and existing fixtures will deploy successfully and without any major problems.
• Provide weekly Report to Lead Project Manager on current project status and concerns.
• A Bachelor's Degree in business, business information technology, Project Management, operations or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university with 6-9 years of directly related experience.
• Experience managing multiple fixture rollouts, resets, device launches in the telecom industry
• Ability to clearly communicate with multiple levels of the organization
• Project management and experience and knowledge of PM best practices required
• Flexible in a high paced/ high stress environment
• Creative and accurate problem solver
• Excellent coordination and organization skills
• Ability to navigate a complex organization and collaborate with varying and differing stakeholders
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including, but not limited to- Excel and PowerPoint
• The ability to find solutions and overcome roadblocks
• Using insightful, fact-based analyses and prior experience to come up with options & new possibilities
• Travel to retail locations up to 50% - 60% of the time
• Initiate and lead Training sessions for Iconic launches, fixture and security rollouts.
• Lead and participate at install shakedown locations prior to start of fixture rollout.