- Employment Status
- Full Time
A locally owned, quality driven, manufacturing company in Brainerd is seeking Trimmer/Molder/Assembler to be a part of their team. This position is responsible for the overall operation of the machines and the manufacturing of quality parts such as specialty tanks, storage containers, kayaks, agricultural products, and boat consoles. 2nd shift (2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., SUN-THUR) with starting pay of $14.50/hr.
• Set up and operate molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
• Trim the flash line on all parts molded during their shift.
• Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
• Read and follow the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
• Set up and operate hand tools and fixtures in a safe and efficient manner
• Keeps work area clean and organized.
• Fill out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
• Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
• Able to meet scrap and production goals.
Experience: Prior experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment desirable.
• Must have the ability to perform all of the functions outlined in this description.
• Good hands on, mechanical skills.
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
Call the Pro Staff office in Baxter at 218-825-0434 to set up an interview.