1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Coach, mentor, train and monitor performance of the CNC Milling team
- Assist in addressing/resolving issues with parts, tooling and manufacturing processes
- Set up and operate CNC mills
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Oversee and ensure goals are being met with production schedules, quality control and safe work practices
- Engage in continues improvement measures and contribute to company metrics
Core hours are 7am-4pm, Mon-Fri., with extended hours based on business needs. Pay depends on experience.
- High School Diploma/GED required; Associates in Machine Tool Technology or related field & 2 years’ experience leading a manufacturing team preferred
- Experience interviewing and managing team performance helpful
- Must be able to read CAD drawing and blueprints, measurement tools, and set up/operate CNC equipment
- Must be able to stand during the entire shift and lift up to 50lbs.
- Experience with computers, including MS Office, are needed
- Strong problem solving, organization and communication skills are needed
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call or text us at 320-763-9677 for more details or to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.