The Irrigation Technician is responsible for the troubleshooting and repairing of all types of Irrigation systems.
- One to two years experience in irrigation work
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record (CDL is a plus)
- Health Card (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to take instructions and produce results
- Strong communication skills
- Punctual and dependable
- Ability to work off of a schedule and stay on task
- Ability to read an irrigation plan/map
- Must be able to remain on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind and rain
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. without difficulty
- Must be able to twist body in motion of shoveling and raking