Warehouse Packaging Operator
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff is hiring for full time, 1st & 2nd shift temp to hire Packaging Operators for our client in Lewisville. The Warehouse is climate controlled and conveniently located off of Hwy. 121.
Great temp to hire opportunity!
Summary: Packaging Operators perform functions required to efficiently operate all packaging lines according to established procedures and customer specifications, while meeting all quality standards.
Participate as part of a team of 3-4 Packaging Operator associates assigned to specific packing area/product.
- Package product into designated package per customer specifications.
- Read and disseminate information on the product specifications and packaging requirements.
- Cross-trained in other departments and duties.
- Verify product is properly labeled.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- 0-6 months of warehouse experience.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
- Ability to work specified shift.
- MUST be available for possible overtime prior & post shift as well as weekends.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull product up to 100 pounds (46KG).
- Ability to identify different written forms, box labels, etc.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, crouch, stoop, reach, stretch, step, climb and/or sit frequently or through the duration of the shift.