6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
An established company in Oshkosh, Wisconsin is currently seeking a reliable Machine Operator to join their growing team. With nearly 40 years in the packaging business, our client is a front-runner in their industry.
In this role, you can expect growth opportunities along with monetary incentives.
- Operate machine in a safe manner following specific order requirements
- Clean and maintain equipment when necessary
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Package and palletize end product
Shift: Rotating 12 hour shifts. With how the schedule is structured you will know all of your shifts for the ENTIRE year and will get 14 days off per month (this includes ONE WEEK off per month without using vacation)!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be mathematically-inclined
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals
- Self-driven with a motivation to learn while maintaining a positive attitude
If you would like the opportunity to work for a great company, apply today with your resume! If you have any questions, give the Pro Staff office a call at 920-843-9130.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.