Call Center Representative
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Call Center Representative Atterro is seeking an enthusiastic Call Center Representative for our client in Colorado Springs. Become a part of our team and help provide compassion, understanding and knowledge to assist our customer with their eligibility and enrollments for Connect for Health Colorado! We are looking for responsible and hardworking individuals with a strong work ethic and excellent phone skills to join our team. What’s in it for you? You will receive $14.00 per hour, with medical / dental and vision insurance, life insurance, service bonuses, and referral bonus benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Handles all inbound calls in relation to eligibility and enrollments, health plan selection, renewals, member information changes, and other business for particular member accounts.
- Answers questions consistent with program policy and guidelines, and follows company workflow, processes.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer interactions consistent with program privacy and confidentiality rules.
- Enters data into policy system, logs information into database and corrects information as needed.
- Assures accuracy and makes decisions in the best interest of the client’s business.
- Follows all guidelines in compliance with security and privacy standards, inclusive of but not limited to FTI, PHI, and HIPAA standards.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year call center and 1 year customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute
- Ability to work flexible work schedules to include any shift during operational hours (currently 7:30am – 8pm Monday – Friday)
- Must be flexible to work some overtime to include nights and weekends during peak season.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple systems using dual monitors
- A proven team player
- Bilingual skills are a plus