Supply Chain Analyst
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Supply Chain Analyst
Atterro is hiring for a Supply Chain Analyst in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
This is a long term (12 months plus) temporary role at one of our client sites.
Atterro offers medical, dental, vision and other benefits.
The main function of a supply chain analyst is to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule. A typical supply chain analyst is responsible for reviewing and distributing production, work and shipment schedules and compiling reports on inventory levels, cost, etc.
Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
• Analyze Key Performance Index and create KPI report on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Extract, analyze, and formulate reporting materials for upper chain of command in order to create a concrete presentation
• Support to identify the root cause of any operational issue and collaborate with the team to create appropriate countermeasures
• Assist team members to enhance business processes by utilizing analysis tool
• Communicate with HQ and other departments to perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to maintain confidentiality, ability to prioritize effectively and complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency
• Successfully work with shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
• Korean/English bilingual preferred
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to maintain confidentiality, ability to prioritize effectively and complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency
- 1~2 years of experience in Supply Chain is preferred