Pro Staff is working with a growing company in the Des Moines area looking for a experienced Warehouse Auditor that is available for 1st shift Hours(7:00AM - 4:30PM), this position pays between $15-16/hr. This person is responsible for accurately verifying inbound and/or outbound orders while ensuring products meet customer or company quality requirements.
- Properly reviews inbound and outbound orders to verify accuracy; reports discrepancies.
- Ensures all paperwork required for movement of product is completed accurately and maintained in accordance with company standards.
- Properly utilize a warehouse management system to ensure accuracy of orders.
- Safely operates various equipment and tools and moves product as necessary.
- Ensure quality of inbound and outbound orders.
- Regular and consistent attendance and punctuality are job requirements.
- Maintains the cleanliness and order or work areas.
- Conducts oneself and operates equipment and acts in accordance with all company polices, safety rules, regulations, laws, including wearing proper personal protective equipment
- Adheres to policies and maintains a clean environment at all times
- Maintains a safe work environment by adhering to and enforcing safe work practices and following safety practices
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and teamwork in meeting goals and objectives
- Demonstrates commitment to process excellence by ensuring proper, efficient and accurate use of the process
- Communicates well with leadership, team members and other departments
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 70 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One year of warehouse operations preferred.